A company business plan and financial projections provide an essential route map to management.
This helps management to clarify their vision and objectives and gives them a clear understanding of strategy and tactics to be employed along the way.
ALLEGROW PROFESSIONAL SERVICE works closely with clients to develop a business plan and help them examine the issues and make the right decision for the business. Activities in the business planning process include the following:
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats affecting the business.
- Prepare a strategic business review encompassing our recommendations.
- Advise on strategy planning and development and how to overcome current strategic issues in order to maximise opportunities as and when they arise.
- Prepare a feasibility study in relation to a key investment decision you wish to make.
- We consider external factors such as changing industry trends, technological advances and globalisation and how they affect the future success of your business.
- Advise on appropriate corporate structures to achieve your short and long-term business objectives as per your business plan.